2012 State BBQ Competion SEAFOOD FORM
ALASKA SEAFOOD STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
This category does not contribute to the point system in awarding the Grand Champion of the Alaska State BBQ Competition. The “Rules and Format” is as follows:
The Entry must be made with an Alaskan Seafood product. It can be either fresh water or salt water.
Judges will be visiting the booths between 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm, Saturday, July 21, 2012.
Cooking, seasoning and prep must be done entirely at your cooking booth.
Cooking may be done with gas/electric/propane/ charcoal, etc on such implements, grill, smoker, pans, pots and any/all other styles of cooking apparatus’.
Food is to be plated for display and will be judged in the booth of the contestant. The better it is presented and looks, most likely the higher your score will be.
Judging will be performed at your cooking booth. Have your booth as presentable, clean, etc… as you can.
Upon visitation, you will supply the Head Judge the recipe as detailed as possible. The Head Judge will read the entire recipe to the Judges as it has been submitted.
There must be enough food for at least six judges to thoroughly taste and judge your entry.
The Alaska Barbecue Association can use, produce, sell, publish the recipe as they deem for any/all fundraising, cooking, etc….. Your name will always be posted with the use of the recipe.
Judging Points are the same as all other competition categories with a 1 – 9 system.
The categories with their respective contribution percentages are as follows:
Originality and Plating 25%
Recipe Thoroughness & Cooking Instructions 25%
As a CONTESTANT, I __________________________________, hereby agree to all the above terms and conditions of this event.
Signature of Head Cook Date
Great BBQ Recipes
- Cooking Recipes Pork BBQ Sandwich - YouTube
- BBQ Party Menu - Best Recipes Ever - CBC Player
- AOL On - Barbecue St. Louis Pork Ribs Recipe
- Pulled pork and homemade BBQ sauce recipe ...
- HEALTHY Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken Recipe ...
- Melissa Cookston's BBQ Recipes! - the chew TV ...
- Video: Kalbi (Korean BBQ Short Ribs) - Allrecipes.com
- Destination America "Kingsford Promos: Pig Skin ...
- SmokingPit.com - Orange Chicken with Garlic Red ...
- Video: Easy BBQ Tofu Recipe | eHow.com